Translate

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Twinkle Toes - Pass Me the Chocolate

New Year's Eve is just around the corner!  I cannot believe a year is already almost over.

Celebration in the midst.  Going to party this year.  We usually don't.

It's really swanky, and the hostess is a fashion queen, so what better gift than a shoe full of chocolate? (well, I can think of few better items, but not ones I can afford).


If you are interested in creating one of these for yourself, you can see the pattern here:


And of course, the focal point and attention grabber is the center.  Another wonderful Pinque Peacock Splendid Swirl.



So, what are you doing for New Year's Eve?
I hope that whatever it is…you feel joy.

And smile.


5 comments:

Julie Odil said...

Great gift for a swanky party, Bek! I'm glad I'll be partying at the nursing home -- much more within my comfort zone. Happy New Year!

Donna K said...

Spending New Year's eve with our newly relocated family...eating, drinking and being merry! Thanks for sharing this sweet little shoe...adorable, Rebecca!! I hope the New Year brings you all you wish for!

Robin said...

What a sweet gift! I'm sure she loved it, I know I would :)

Heather Flaherty said...

awesome project love the shoe!

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Wow this is so cute. I love the flower and ribbon.