Translate

Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Warm Little Sweetness

I must admit that I have become quite fond of making little bitty sweaters.  

It all started on a recent trek to India traveling for business.

I needed to carry just enough yarn to keep my busy bee hands occupied during the evenings in my hotel room.

There are just so many hats a person can make, right?  Anyway, having limited quantities of yarn, I decided to give a small sweater a go. 


This is the first one I created. I had just the perfect little buttons to add! (It really is amazing what one might find in their cosmetic bag)

I love it.  This sweater is also featured on the Pinque Peacock blog since I used her buttons.  (Go visit and see the buttons up close) This makes the sweater a really one of a kind project!


This next one is perfect for a little preemie.  It's so tiny, but features a great big snowflake!

Close up of the snowflake….


I also sewed on one of the StampinUp! Frosted Finishes Embellishments.  I think it finished it off nicely, don't you?

Now…to find little tykes to put these on!  My cats are truly unwilling volunteers!


4 comments:

Julie Odil said...

These are beautiful, Bek! Won't those doggies cooperate and wear them for you?

Heather Flaherty said...

this is adorable love how you used the buttons

Donna K said...

You are blowing my mind with these teeny creations!! Love both sweaters, Rebecca…how darling! Still wishing I had one in a plus size! :-) So happy to see your blog in action, I've missed ya!

Kimberly Pate | KP Kre8tions said...

these sweaters are just super cute. What a great way to pass your time away in a motel room. I can not longer crochet or knit, seeing your projects make me really miss it.

Kimberly