Translate

Thursday, July 03, 2014

Stylish Gift Bag


Today I have the above project featured over on the Pinque Peacock blog.   (go visit!) I love how it turned out.  It is a relatively simple design, but is sturdy and large enough to hold a nice size gift.  I put handmade soaps in it and I don't think it will have any trouble holding up under the weight!

Anyway, hope you like it!  Let me know if you'd like a tutorial and I'll get my busy little hands to work!

In the meantime, enjoy your holiday.  We are supposed to have some pretty heavy storms, but today, so far, it is nice enough (SUPER hot and humid, but very few clouds).


6 comments:

Kimberly Pate | KP Kre8tions said...

I agree, this is a very stylish gift bag. Perfect addition with the embellishments.

Sugarlips said...

This is super cute. That is so sweet that you made handmade soaps too. Great gift

Miranda said...

Rebecca, your gift bag is ADORABLE!!!

SusieScrapper said...

Freakin adorable, love it! Wouldn't mind a tutorial! Lol

Marji Franklin said...

This is awesome! I really love this!

Flowersandmoreby Rhonda said...

Super cute! I love your cute projects!